Your Move has motivated 10,000 households in Cockburn to get active, your way with support and contact with coaches face to face, on the phone and via the Your Move website and Facebook page.
As the program officially ended on 30 June 2014, households involved in the program are encouraged to continue setting personal goals that include active travel like using public transport, riding and walking and also getting involved in the many community events and programs the City provides throughout the year.
Stay in contact and see all the upcoming community events provided by the City by liking our Facebook page.
For active travel, the City’s TravelSmart Program:
- Supports local primary schools to encourage active travel through
- Provides regular bike education and bike maintenance programs for children and adults
- Supports the local Bicycle User Group
- Looks to improve the current path network for riders and walkers
- Organises community bike rides for everyone, all ages and abilities
- Provide free local resources such as cycling, walking and public transport such as maps and brochures
Contact Katy for more information on any of these programs at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the City’s Recreation Services programs.